Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Hunter Wyant - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer's home or business
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Bachelor's degree preferred
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Hunter Wyant - State Farm Agent
Company Website: www.hunterwyant.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)