As an Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member for Hunter Wyant - State Farm Agent, you are vital to our daily business operations and customers’ success. You grow our agency through meaningful client relations and acting as a liaison between customer needs and agency departments. You improve the lives of our customers by proactively marketing relevant products and services.
Grow your career as you better your community. As an attentive, sociable, and sales-minded professional, we are eager to have you on our team.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer need
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Ability to explain complex financial; issues in understandable terms
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
- Monday - Friday, either 8am-12pm, 12pm-4pm or 4pm-8pm
- Saturday, 10am-2pm
Ready to Launch Your Career?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Million Dollar Round Table, and Senior Vice President's Club
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)